25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

preethi nambiar (researcher)     21 June 2014

What can i do to acquire my own home

I own my house from my mother which is her ansectral property via dhananischaya aadharam.but I am not staying there and stays  during vacation .my mother is staying there.my problemis  my NRI brother is staying there for more than 1 month whenever they come even though they hv their own house and more land than ive in same place.what can I do to vacate them. In deed it is written that my parents can stay in my house.Now I am going to shift to my house, but even then they are not vacating with full support of mother as well.what to do .please help.


 1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     21 June 2014

Since you are the present owner of the property, legally, you can ask your brother to vacate the house. If necessary send legal notice to that effect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query