LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RevathiGanesh (Practicing Advocate)     15 December 2011

What can be done

When I was driving my car one MTC bus tried to overtake me, in turn I overtook him to avoid hit to my car. The Egotist driver wantonly hit the back of car and broke the tail lamp after I moved a distance. What can be done to change this attitude of the Government drivers.

Learning

7 Replies

Yam Raj @ PBI (Social Reformer - www.publicbureauofinvestigation.in)     15 December 2011

Dear Revathi,  This type of incidents as you experienced yourself, are a daily happennings in our life. Somany cases are also registered against such egoist drivers. But what is the ultimate?

Until unless we try to avoid such egoist drivers, such incidents will take place, because these egoist drivers will never mend themselves.

It is wiseable advice to avoid such type of drivers, let them overtake us. We must give them side to pass on....

Thanks

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     16 December 2011

seems ur car in jinxed first the bank changed the EMI and now the breaking of tail lamp better watch for any unfortunate incident with your car tomorrow  :)

RevathiGanesh (Practicing Advocate)     16 December 2011

:-( :-(

(Guest)

when ladies drive many male drivers never take it easily..but many drivers are too good..they help ladies..

(Guest)

when ladies drive many male drivers never take it easily..but many drivers are too good..they help ladies..

ha ha ,yes its true that if ladies are in a trouble when she is riding a bike like if her bike is not starting many eager to help her but if it is boys 's bike ,then nobody take an interest .

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
" when ladies drive many male drivers never take it easily..but many drivers are too good..they help ladies..
ha ha ,yes its true that if ladies are in a trouble when she is riding a bike like if her bike is not starting many eager to help her but if it is boys 's bike ,then nobody take an interest .
"

but if boys ask for help in a sweet;) voice and sweet ;)manner, then of course people will help them..kushan bhaiya you can try this:P.SO NO NEED TO B SAD.TRY THIS.

(Guest)

I AM DRIVING WITH A BEHIND AND IN FRONT OF ME WITH A LEARNER LICENCE.

TOO GOOD DRIVERS HELP ME TO TAKE U TURN OR SHOWING ME WAY IN NARROW BILANES..ANYWAY, KUSHAN BHAI I KNOW IT IS A CRIME TO DRIVE ALONE WITH LEARNER'S LICENCE.SO IF SOMEDAY I COMMIT ACCIDENT THEN PLEASE GIVE ME LEGAL SUPPORT...PLEASSSSSSSSS:D

TILL THEN KEEP TRYING MY ABOVE ADVICE AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK IN PM...HA HA HA ...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register