Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What are the steps to be taken immediately?

Page no : 2

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     31 October 2010

Please advise me..

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     31 October 2010

file divorce very fast , and let her bark . enjoy her barking after that .

hire a good lawyer

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     31 October 2010

file divorce also mention alll the facts in ur petition, no need to goo to police as they know how to exploit u. bring it into legal domain and this all comes on record. you are safe after that. keep all evidence in a secure location expecting her misadventure in collusion with local police.

1 Like

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     03 November 2010

Avinash Sir

Thanks for your valued reply. But what I antiicipate that if I file Divorce firdst, she may file 498a

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     17 November 2010

Now she is asking me to send her original birth certificate of my daughter. I replied that "anything can be obtain if she comeback with my baby and stay with me according to my financial status". What would be the reason behind that for asking Birth certificate?? please advise..

Divya (nil)     17 November 2010

She is asking the birth certificate coz she wants the daughter to grow only with her...She does not want your interference in daughter's upbringing...

Birth Certificate is needed for admission & for other legal documents too as a reference....

She does not want your involvement for her daughter.   With Birth Certificate , she can also relocate to some other place.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     24 November 2010

Divvya Sir,

Thanks to inform me, then what would me my Line of action? please help.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     19 January 2011

Now the situation is became irretrievable. I asked her clearly whether she is ready to stay with me or not vide sms. No reply has given by herside. What effective step should I take immediately ? please advise me.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     19 January 2011

If I file divorce case on the ground of her cruelty, will it be a weapon to fight against her false case to be filed later on??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register