What are the procedure if our representative do partiality to the opposition party voters.

What to do if our MP, MLA and Govt authority do partiality to the opposition party voters while sanctioning the contract job by the ruling party.

What kind of contract, Pls clarify and give all details

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can think of joining the Ruling party or the Opposite party, as the case maybe.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com


@adv Vinay Mathur,

contract includes all the works sanction by the Govt to the villagers. but the things is sanction is issued to the ruling party voters and denied the same sanction to the opposition party voters.

What is your locus standi / concern / problem ?

It is advisable to contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents and professional guidance .

Retired employee.

All citizens are equally entitled to all such opportunities and there is no such law that Govt should favor to the ruling party alone.   Your MLA has not committed to you any thing that he will not favor deserving belonging to the opposing party.  One can never compel others,  If the position and such law is for a common man, how you can bring pressure against MLA.  Report orally to State President.  Maybe the factions may help.


You have not posted the complete facts. Any how, any public authority is amenable to to a Writ if  there is an abuse of power or discretion or malafide.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x