Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramu   06 July 2016

What are the precautions to be taken to buy a notary plot?

Dear Sirs/Madam,

I am planning to buy a plot in Hyderabad. I have shortlisted a property to buy, but it is just a notary plot wherein a house is constructed with a proper H.No., metered electricity connection, municipal water connection and paying property tax regularly. Seller is also promising me to register this plot on my name.  In this situation,  1. Should I go ahead to buy this plot? 2. What are the precautions to be taken before purchasing it? 3.What type of documents should be prepared to bring legality? 4.What are the other procedures to be followed to become a legal owner of this property?  A ton of thanks if you clarify it...!

Regards

Ramu

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2016

'Buyer Beware'.

Show all docs to a very able counsel specializing in such/property/revenue/civil matters and obtain proper legal opinion on title,encumbrance, link documents etc  

sudhakar (advocate)     06 July 2016

meet loval advocate 

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/What-are-the-precautions-to-be-taken-before-buying-a-notary-plot--606571.asp

It is almost certain that you will get same reply from a counsel worth his/her salt that you have already received.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register