Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Rawat   23 October 2017

What are the option against policeman harassing neighbors

Dear Colleagues,

In our neighbor 1 delhi policeman live with his family and always fight with others on any issue related to common road that is not under MCD.  There is no sewer line in our area and ionly 1 RCC drainage system at main road that is at the end of our street at around 50 fut.  Now, while I tried to join our toilet bathroom connection/pipelines with that main RCC drainage he removed the pipeline being installed by the plumber and he and her wife started quarreling stating that they will not allow to install pipeline because it will create smell whereas I informed them that the pipeline will be covered and chamber will be properly covered and closed. But they did not listen and removed the pipeline with an impression of his being in Delhi police.   Moreover, their own bathroom drainage directly come out and spread in from on my house and create mud in the raw street. Earlier too he and her wife stopped my construction work but somehow with compromise and as per their instructions "and not mine" the civil work completed. But, now the issue is connection of drainage of safety tank that they are not allowing.  Since there is no sewer line in the area I don't think there would be any issue on MCD side to do so.  So, please guide how to get this work complete and legal options to teach lesson to them so that they can not quarrel with other people in impression of being police service.

Learning

7 Replies

manoj   23 October 2017

lodge a complaint before S.P. he will take necessary action

manoj

advocate

(Guest)

File a complaint with the area SP. Allege in your complaint that your policeman neighbour is abusing his position by flaunting his rank in police service. If that does not work, file a complaint for nuisance by your cop neighbour before the Judicial Magistrate. The grounds must be substantially the same as in your original complaint made before the SP.

Regards

Advocate Kaybee

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 October 2017

All are equal under law and subjected to same law. You can file complaint in local police station you may also approach commissioner of police.

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     23 October 2017

Dear quriest , Firstly you inquire with Muncipial corporation of your area that what is the chrges you need to pay for road cutting for the pileline you want to intalled and take the neccesary approvals by paying the charges for the same and sewer connection too and start your work than.

if your neighbour still continue with the same Attitude / Manner make a call on 100 NO and also take the D.D No from the concerned I.O and reciving of your written complaint. No one can stop you if you have approval from the concern department and when charges have been paid by you for the same task.

Regards

Jaspal S Maini

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 October 2017

Sum up from all threads initiated by you and act................

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     24 October 2017

since the dispute is civil in nature you have to file injunction suit against him.

Registerexperts (company registeration)     10 November 2017

File a complaint with the area SP. Allege in your complaint that your policeman neighbour is abusing his position by flaunting his rank in police service. If that does not work, file a complaint for nuisance by your cop neighbour before the Judicial Magistrate. The grounds must be substantially the same as in your original complaint made before the SP. Regards Advocate Kaybee  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register