Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram (n)     01 October 2013

What are proofs for these allegations?

Dear seniors,

I wanted to understand as to how someone can counter / prove the following allegations wrong / justify with a reason -

- wife is saying husband never gave money for her expenses

- husband never understood her needs / wants which disappointed her in all aspects (personal and financial)

- husband used to beat/hit her whenever there was an arguement

- husband never took responsibilities of taking care of her when she was ill

- husband keeps thinking about his past relationships and got married just to take revenge on her

pls let me know how i can counter this in the court of law, as to my conscience i have not done any of the above with any intentions but situations do change a human being post marriage which the wife should always understand.

Learning

6 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     01 October 2013

@vikram pl. specify which case has been filed and by whom? regards ASHOK

@vikram  pictures of good time spent together   her medical bills and any other evidence which proves the opposite will help you 

regards ASHOK

Mr.Ashok, there are no cases as such as of now..but im anticipating one anytime hence just wanted to know on how this could be handled

@ vikram burden of proof in any trial will be on her. Before any case is filed take the help of elders on both sides (telephonically, and recording the conversation) .

I f you love her tell her so in no uncertain terms. any delay at this stage may destroy the marriage.

regards

ASHOK

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     01 October 2013

@Author,

What's somewhat dubious in your thread is that even though you are only anticipating, you still have very specific allegations in it.. How you know that your wife would make an allegation that you didn't take care of her medical requirements or financials? Why can't she just file an exaggerated complaint of cruelty and push you behind bars?

I think you first need to collect evidence to destroy her story of allegations in the forms as mentioned correctly by other members. But no one can ever turn away a police complaint and in such cases, police arrest is inevitable. To avoid that, keep your lawyer and evidences ready so that you may secure Anticipatory Bail for yourself and your near & dear ones who may be roped in if at all she files false cases.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Dear Saurabh thanks for your reply

its been a month since she left me for no good reason, i mean the above mentioned statements are what she has told her parents and her parents are pissed that i really did them. 

From what i understand about her she never lies but im worried where her parents would influence her to say false allegations.

Right since the day she left she has been saying that she doesnt me and that she can be on her own. today i sent a text saying im sending some money for her expenses and she replied back saying "no need".

for this kind of situation i dont know what should i do or how should i react.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register