Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What are duties of wife?

Page no : 2

save Family System (fdf)     26 September 2016

Crazy wives these days who have all comforts like I mentioned, can be seen most of the time online on FB, whatsapp, Selfie , Kitty Party, Purchasing , AC, fully automated washig machine, maid, driver, cook, baby sitters, 

Supreme Court of India,  Judge Saahib,  Please undersatnd above works dont suck your sweat and blood, rather husbands doing high quality jobs are under perfromnce pressures,  their high demanding jobs suck sweat and blood, Please give some respect and rights to them who buy all comforts for their wives /kids.

In recent days, with the invent of service based industry , you get most of the things  readymade which our mothers used to prepare by their hands in older times.

whatnot   26 September 2016

Post is 7 years old.

But I guess argument is still valid..

I think the problem arises when we try to define a relationship within boundaries of legal system. Marriage shouldn't have to be . It was holy sacrosant of two minds.

It takes two to tongo. When someone misteps, other partner supposed to correct it and carry on. Nowdays, people put apause in that mistep and try to analyse. This leads to all unnecessary resoning and final outcome would be dance is half finsihed and music has stopped.

Then court gets invovled.

The only duty is unconditional love physical and emotional.

Well. We knoe how that has turned out.

No equal partners in Marriage. It is shared responsibility

save Family System (fdf)     26 September 2016

Let me answer you,

we try to define a relationship within boundaries of legal system. Marriage shouldn't have to be.

I think Marriage can be either defined within boundries or without.  But if there are legal boundries, it has to be imposed on both partners. Problem is wives these days do many mistakes knowingly without any fear, and they keep repeating it also.

What if one partner keeps repeating mistakes knowigly without any fear ?

These days, Police, courts, Judge etc all know women are at wrong end. but cant do anything because of handicap law. 

THis statement - The only duty is unconditional love physical and emotional.

is far from reality .

How to allocate the share equally ??

whatnot   27 September 2016

An argument done in a myopic state is at best judgemental and one penchant for understanding an argument diminshes.

I'm not here for pi$$ing contest. So I mayn't entertain further conversation.

Just to put a closure, I said share responsibility. Equal is not the term.

Men and Women are different.

There is no point in doing same thing by both men and women simultaneously.

There are certain things women can do. They should.

So is  man.

These are not equal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register