LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr.Chandran Peechulli (Chief Consultants)     30 December 2011

What an injustice in the law process?

WHAT AN INJUSTICE DONE, TO SENIOR CITIZEN AND EX-SERVICEMAN’S FAMILY?

https://causelist.kar.nic.in/CCStatus_CaseNumber_Resp.asp

CERTIFIED COPY AVAILABILITY STATUS

CR NO : RSA 39534 /2011

Case Number : RSA 160 /2011

Date of filing the request for Certified Copy : 08/12/2011

Applicant's Name : H V RAJARAM

No. of Copies requested : 1

Court Fee Paid : 15

Documents requested: Final Order

Date of Disposal : 07/12/2011

Judgement Released : No

CR NO : RSA 40121 /2011

Case Number : RSA 160 /2011

Date of filing the request for Certified Copy : 15/12/2011

Applicant's Name : K R REVANASIDDAPPA

No. of Copies requested : 1

Court Fee Paid : 15

Documents requested: Final Order

Date of Disposal : 07/12/2011

Judgement Released : No

<< Back

Designed & Hosted by
National Informatics Centre, Bangalore

FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF SRI. K R REVANASIDDAPPA, ADVOCATE..

·         PLEASE SEE THE FOUL PLAY: YOU WERE PUSHED BACK TO THE 15TH DEC.2011, SEE ABOVE, WHILE YOU APPLIED ALONGWITH ME ON THE 7TH DEC. 2011 * HEARING DAY.

·         YOU NOW SAY THAT THEY MADE YOU TO APPLY FRESH, FOR REASONS BETTER KNOWN TO  YOU.

While, the accused land-grabbers, are locally residing in Bangalore but self, though coming to attend Court-hearing, to the Bangalore City Civil Courts and returning to Chennai, since 2004. But, the learned Judges do not have human heart to realise and give a fair judgement but for liberal adjournments, the aggrieved has to face slow death by the harassment and humiliation meted out, SINCE 2004,  in O.S.341/2004.

In the above-said 2nd Appeal(RSA160/2011,  CASE DISMISSED BY JUSTICE K N KESHAVANARAYANA. * Judgement not released, please see as on date. Therefore reasons yet to be known.                                                                                                   HUMANITY AND JUSTICE ON THE CROSS-ROADS- A common man’s voice. Judicial Accountability Bill? Lies in the spirit of its implementation.  * Grave public grievances have to go online, in the common man’s interest and ensure the judgements are divine, not hurting further the aggrieved.

Top of Form

High Court of Karnataka
Query on Case Number

Select Bench

Case No.  

Case Year.

High Court of Karnataka - Principal Bench at Bangalore

RSA 160/2011

CASE DISPOSED

Petitioner/Appnt. Name (Click)

Respondent/Defnt. Name

Petnr./Appnt. Advocate

Respnt./Defnt. Advocate

Date Filed

District

Last Posted for

Last Action Taken

Last Date of Action 

Before Hon'ble Judge/s

Lower Court Details [Appeal from below case.]

Case No

Court name

Disposal Dt

OS 365/2004

PRL CIVIL JUDGE (JR DN) BANGALORE RURAL DISTRICT

28/08/2008

Sl.No.

Honble Judge

Date of Order

HONBLE HVGRJ

23/03/2011

HONBLE HVGRJ

05/04/2011

Details of the Daily Order (Click on date of order to get full order)

Bottom of Form

Sir,  the entire process is vitiated by arbitrariness and non-compliance with guidelines. Dr.Chandran Peechulli

Learning

4 Replies

Dr.Chandran Peechulli (Chief Consultants)     30 December 2011

Sir,  the entire process is vitiated by arbitrariness and non-compliance with guidelines. Evidence to prove

that to err is human ......Dr.Chandran Peechulli.   

We can’t leave any human being for granted to take decisions, without a watch-dog, though they are expected to be committed and responsible for fairness and justice and not come under the pressure of influence, which is though likely to arise. They cannot go unchecked, therefore the need, for timely monitoring public watchdog, the media, which applies to the judiciary as well, since they are also human beings for the service of mankind in the public-service, if to be ,without bias and prejudice. Democracy is a way of life. It’s not just about documents or governments; it’s about the things we practically see and do every day that contribute to society and make it a better place to live in. By the People, will examine the day-to-day actions that create a democratic way of life. In true democratic fashion, we invite every human soul to join the discussion and share their own experiences as a good citizen, of your own good nation. Visualize and Develop the needed knowledge and impart.               ……………………Dr.Chandran Peechulli.        

Dr.Chandran Peechulli

Dr.Chandran Peechulli (Chief Consultants)     14 January 2012

Delay in judicial process is a threat to delivery of justice: Lakshmanan. 

MADURAI, AUG. 15. The delay in judicial process is posing a threat to the justice delivery system, the Supreme Court judge, AR. Lakshmanan, said today. ``The threat is imminent and the need of the hour is to preserve the confidence of the litigant-public in our justice delivery system. We are living in times of great complexity,'' he said.

Mr. Justice Lakshmanan was speaking after unfurling the national flag on the Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court premises at Ulaganeri near here.`Lok adalats' and `legal literacy camps' were being organised on a massive scale, fast track courts were coming up rapidly, the judge said. Pointing out that social and economic independence made political freedom meaningful, Mr. Justice Lakshmanan said communal and industrial peace became indispensable. Poverty and ignorance were the root cause of several problems in the country. ``It would be difficult to instil scientific temperament (in people) on empty stomachs and rational thinking on ignorant minds.''Development of industries would not only promote geographical mobility but also enhance the purchasing power of the people. The fruits of science and industry should be utilised to relieve those suffering from poverty and ignorance. ``We can seek to invoke the wonders of science instead of its terrors,'' he said, adding that the right-thinking citizens should strengthen the toiling hands in the process of reconstructing the nation. *Pat for Chief Justice

Mr. Justice Lakshmanan praised the Madras High Court Chief Justice, B. Subhashan Reddy, for organising Lok Adalats and legal aid camps. Mr. Reddy played an nstrumental role in the establishment of buildings for the Madurai Bench, the Judicial Academy and the Legal Services Authority. ``We will take up more programmes to take justice to the doorstep of the poor, the needy and the deserving lot.'' The journey of the President, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, from Rameswaram to Rashtrapathi Bhavan was a testimony to the fact that his dedication and devotion to motherland would never go unrewarded. It also proved that there were no inherent hurdles to reaching heights of fame. ``A burning desire is a must for achieving anything,'' he said quoting Dr. Kalam.

Verma sees declining moral standards in judiciary.By Our Legal Correspondent

NEW DELHI, AUG. 19 . The former Chief Justice of India, J. S. Verma, has expressed serious concern over the `declining moral standards in the judiciary' and says "the CJI should have the ability to admonish, punish and even suspend errant judges". In an interview to Karan Thapar in the BBC World's "Hardtalk India" programme to be telecast tomorrow, Mr. Verma says "the public perception of the judicial system disturbs me very much."

Re-Promotions

Mr. Verma, who was the Chief Justice of India between March 1997 and January 1998 was also unhappy that his successors at the Supreme Court promoted candidates whom he had rejected as unsuitable to be judges and the Chief Justices of High Courts, even though they were fully aware of his reasons for turning them down. Giving an instance, he says "in one particular case, a former Prime Minister rang me up and told me that the reputation of an appointee to the post of Chief Justice of a High Court was not good. I told the Prime Minister, don't process the name further and send it [file] back to me, I will withdraw it." He says "I withdrew it [recommendation] and told my colleagues who had advised me to recommend his name and rang up the judge myself to tell him that I was withdrawing the recommendation of his name and why... “Explaining how the same name was reconsidered, Mr. Verma says, "it is a well-known fact, at least in the judiciary, that he was made Chief Justice for a few months, by which he qualified for a further assignment also...

Allegations against Punchi

On recommending Justice M.M. Punchi to succeed him in spite of serious allegations against him, he says, "I had no mechanism to verify allegations of impropriety against Justice Punchi... That is why I am talking of an effective mechanism for imposing accountability." Asked whether he would have investigated the allegations if he had the powers to do so, he says: "I would have, because if the allegations were false then, in fairness to the judge, his name should have been cleared and made public" and if the allegations were true "then certainly the logical consequences should have followed." Explaining the reasons for more powers to the CJI, he says: "what is the reason to treat judges as more privileged than anyone else? I think a person who does that asks for it... sweeping the dirt under the carpet shows the bulge. It is better to clean it and the judges must answer and be accountable by the most stringent yardstick, because it is they who control the functioning of others and therefore they must answer or be judged by a yardstick at least as strict as they apply to everyone else." Case Study made available for Research. O.S.365/2004 and RAA117/2008, O.S.341/2004 and RSA160/2011. It's high time Judges feel the pulse of the aggrieved litigants, than neglecting to go through comprehensive story for JUSTICE to reach the common man.

ANCESTORAL PROPERTY

ERIAH ( 2SONS )

EERANNA  (1 Son )                                                            KEMPIAH ( 5 Sons )                       

KRISHNAPPA                                     THAMAYANNA       EERANNA        Chikkanna         Ramanna  Laxmanna

40 yrs.)             (35 yrs)        (32 yrs.)  

* Age as on Plaint in 2004.

(*KARTHAS OF THE FAMILY,  FOR THE ANCESTORAL PROPERTY, WHO FORMED A LAYOUT OF 32 PLOTS  FROM 1 ACRE AND 20 GUNTAS)

Mr. Krishnappa: one of the three signatories of vendors, appears to have been deliberately and intentionally not made a party, by the respondents * suppression of facts. Probably he is not having evil motive to knock of my property, alongwith that of Chikkanna, Rama and Laxmana.

Though two of the three signatories of vendors (* 1.  THAMAYANNA, * 2.  EERANNA  ) for my purchase in 1983, is said as the respondents and self alone made a party with them, in the Partition Suit, while the purchasers of the remaining 30 plots left off, being locals thus self alone unfairly victimised, since not a resident now in Bangalore. Though,  Self being an Ex-serviceman and belonging to an ex-serviceman’s family whose elder brother and father an ex-serviceman and hence we are more an INDIAN, who joined the Defence Forces of India to protect the Indian Nation from external threats, with preparedness to sacrifice our life for the nation.

17th March 2004: The respondents erected a Katcha Shed by overnight, pulling-out my fencing of Stone-pillars on the boundary line connected with barbed wires, knowing well that the owner is not presently staying in Bangalore, being a Marine Engineer shifted his wife and two young sons to the port (harbour) city of Chennai. Threatened all my neighbours in the area of my site(Plot Nos. 8 & 9), not to interfere by giving any adverse remarks of the intruders of my site, as there known hooligans of that region. Hence, my complaints to the Law and Order authorities/officials went in vain. On advise of Mr. Ravindranath Tagore, IPS, I.G.P. of Bangalore Rural filed a suit for recovery through the Court of Law, for the forceful possession of my land (Plot Nos. 8& 9).

It is also to please note that  Mr. Thamayanna and Mr. Eeranna * two of the three vendors of 1983, are not appearing Courts or given evidence. Vexatious claims appear to be by collusion in their family with evil motive and intentions to knock of my hard-earned property. While the  then Karthas  of the Hindu Undivided Family * who signified the agreed sales and put the purchasers in possession of the respective plots, on receipt of Sales consideration, as said in the affidavit and irrevocable G.P.A.  All the 32 plots sold–out in 1983 itself, hence no plot left-out, of the formed 32 plot Layout from a area of 1 acre and 20 guntas. Initial purchase through irrevocable GPA and Affidavit on collection of the total sales consideration in full. When Registration of Revenue land was stopped * during Chief Minister Gundu Rao’s regime, and subsequently when registration re-started, my wife came into possession by a Registered Sale Deed in 2000, which was just prior to my leaving for higher studies in U.K.

Evidence in RA 117/2008- Respondents admitted that this is an ancestoral property belonging to their grand-father Eeriah, who having two sons namely Eeranna and Kempiah. Kempiah ia their father who has five sons unlike Eeranna having only one son named Krishnappa. While in O.S. 341/2004, in the Plaint evidence and in cross-examination, they denied that their grand-father had two sons but for their grand-father having only one son, which is their father. 

Why this belated Partition-Suit, O.S. 341/2004, which was after 21 (Twenty one) long  years ?  It would be a mockery of justice, if rigorous, extreme punishment is not imposed to such land-grabbers, ruining the peace of mind and productive work of the senior citizen and professional veterans like P.K.Chandran. Such land-grabbers are not to be encouraged,  as going on for the last eight long years in my case, but instead be nipped in the bud itself, but for encouraging such criminals to grow. Enough is enough for all the harassment and humiliation meted out, on account of the the law breakers(taking law into their own hands, without fear of the Police or the Courts. Such humans, do not deserve an iota of sympathy in the human society or else it is like encouraging criminals to grow into the human-society.                                    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register