Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     17 January 2016

What amt of alimony for govt service wife earning 38,000/-

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am earning 58,000/- pm and my wife earning 38,000/- pm, she has 4yrs. old  daughter with her. In DV case how much shall be the nearabout monthly alimony that I have to bear ? Can alimony be given to such a wife who has filed several false cases including 379 in which police puts FR by dismissing charges.

Please provide your valuable suggestions about quantum of alimony if any payable to her. 

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 January 2016

usually maintenance to the wife who is earning such a amount with which she can live a comfortable life is denied maintenance but you need to prove her employment and salary by producing id card, tax returns, salary slip etc.you need to give maintenance to your child alone in that case which will be decided by the honourable judge based on several other factors

Sidharth   17 January 2016

If you can prove her employment.  Then you will be ordered to pay expenses of your child. Its about 50% of total expense

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     18 January 2016

U dnt need to pay any money to you wife...just have to pay maintenance of ur son which depends on circumstances and court. File a case for custody of your child

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 January 2016

All the above legal experts have suggested aptly ,

Reformist !!! (Other)     25 January 2016

She will not be rewarded any maintenance as she is earning handsomely. You might be ordered to pay for kid's expenses to the tune of 50% of the total expenses incurred on kid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register