Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helpme   24 March 2018

what action can be taken

what action can be taken

Total Replies : 2 

Helpme     23 March 2018My friend invited me to join in a BITCOIN Ponzi scheme of USA based company last year. I introduce my other friends in it. In this company we all put our hard earned money in lakhs of rupees for the sake of betterment. The company has started giving 10% daily profit in Dollars. As the joinings took place, when two people joined, the upper person used to get pair Income and also when he joins another person then also he used to get the amount of 10% of his Joining Amount. We joined under us some people and got the commission in Dollars. These Dollars were withdrawn through BITCOIN exchanges in India. Another way was also there, if new joinings took place, the introduced person used to accumulate the Dollars from other friends in the company who were joined already by paying cash to them and the new account used to be credited with those Dollars and he Income starts then onwards.

My question is about:: 

One of my friend Mr.Suresh joined the company by paying net cash of Rs.1,40,000/- to my friend Mr.Manish and opened his account in Dollars started earning daily returns @10%. Suddenly, the company closed permanently after two months. He could not withdraw his Amounts which were in the company accounts. When asked, my friend Manish he told we can't get them back and lost as we did not have any Office in India. it's Online business opportunity he said. 

Can we take action against my friend Manish who has introduced this system to us and collected lakhs of amount from us to open accounts in company website and oped successfully ?

What steps we can take against him as he is a Private employee. Who has given false information about the company?

How can we file a case ?

can we give a police complaint to take Custody of Manish?

can we file a cheating case against Manish in the Court?

kindly help us to get back our money.

Am I be held responsible for the loss of Suresh amount. what is my liability.

As i introduced my friend Suresh to BITCOIN company Friend Manish and i have given oral assurance for his Paid amount of Rs.1,40,000/- to open his account to earn money. Due to our bad luck, we sustained loss. I didn't gave any letter in written form. Can Suresh claim from me on my given oral assurance but the amount was paid to Manish in my absence. Manish spoke after receiving the payment from Suresh.

warm regards, Hamdani

Learning

3 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Helpme   26 March 2018

Sir I don't have any written document of the proceedings. As the BITCOIN was new subject of investment, to help friends and relatives, I told them to get benefits.That company was online and the payment system was through referral mode. Nothing concrete as it was a USA based company. Everything was online. As such I can't provide any details. My friend Suresh is asking for his ₹1,40,000/- money. He says get that money from my another friend Manish to whom I introduced and who was doing marketing for this and who also being a member of that company. Suresh is telling me to return his money. If I can't get from Manish, he warned me that he will give a complaint in police station against me. As I am not having any amount to repay. What should I do. Am I liable for punishment. I did introduced Manish by giving oral assurance to Suresh for his investment guarantee. I didn't gave anything in written. Now I am in tension. What the law says. Kindly reply. Warm regards, Hamdani.

Helpme   26 March 2018

Sir I don't have any written document of the proceedings. As the BITCOIN was new subject of investment, to help friends and relatives, I told them to get benefits.That company was online and the payment system was through referral mode. Nothing concrete as it was a USA based company. Everything was online. As such I can't provide any details. My friend Suresh is asking for his ₹1,40,000/- money. He says get that money from my another friend Manish to whom I introduced and who was doing marketing for this and who also being a member of that company. Suresh is telling me to return his money. If I can't get from Manish, he warned me that he will give a complaint in police station against me. As I am not having any amount to repay. What should I do. Am I liable for punishment. I did introduced Manish by giving oral assurance to Suresh for his investment guarantee. I didn't gave anything in written. Now I am in tension. What the law says. Kindly reply. Warm regards, Hamdani.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register