Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu (Engineer)     03 December 2011

Were i can get the survey no and documents of this land


Pls advice 


We don’t have survey no of the land  which belongs to our grandmother we know where the land is located and under which garma pachayath in Karnataka.


In this case  how & were  I  can get the survey no and documents of this land.


 4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     03 December 2011

 U konw the Village name at that time u go to Taliti / Tehsildar / Mamlatdar office meet them and discuss your problem and u search a records of village if any property in  your Grand Mother / Father name u can see this records this office. Any documents with u like - Tax Bill, Electict Bill, government records etc... 

Anu (Engineer)     03 December 2011


ahmed (document writer)     03 December 2011

if you want to verify the survey number and record you have to contact to mandal surveyor to vertfy the survey no. in each and every mandal office or in gram panchayath office there are land surveyor.    

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     04 December 2011

Mr Ahmed is correct. Every Grampanchayt and Thahasil, Mnadal Office will maintain recoreds and  village map. You can get the same from Mandal Surveyor, or Village Revenue oficer, Your can also get from state archieves under  right of of information act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register