LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sinto   08 November 2015

Weekly off

Respected sir.........I am working in cisf as ASI in delhi airport,our duty is daily 8hours,besides this breifing, debreifing and  weapon taking altogther it comes more than 10hours. we get no off in a week not only that we get maximum15off in a year.we we get only one month salary for whole years GH, RH and weekly off about 80 days.I am deployed in securtiy check area , am under the threat of x-ray radiation even then we dont get off in a week. We are under high work load and mental pressur. We dont get any time to give rest to our body and mind. Besides this we have to attend regimental duty also. Totally exploiting the manpower of low rank officers in cisf. If we move to court for this, there is any chance to get justice. There is any legal validty to weekly off for cisf personal

sir I want your guidance rgarding this matter

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2015

Form an employee's unions preferably if possible and put up your demands. The duty hour starts the moment you report for it. Or all affected employees may join hands and submit a detailed representation to dept authorities and exhaust internal remedies and approach court of law thereafter. Or let media escalate your greivances and it may make some difference.

sinto   10 November 2015

cisf is a central police force, that is why we cant form a union here, if we go to court there is any benefit?? please inform me

siddhartha sinha   13 November 2015

Sinto, you cannot form union officially as it affects the duty. But for such issues and so long it is only for your service related matters you can form an association for collectively bargaining.

sinto   15 November 2015

The department is not giving weekly off after 48 hours of continous duty in a week  will that constitute violation any human right.

Mdhaneefa@007   01 September 2021

CISF rules 77 'Other condition of service' which reads the member of force shall, in respect of all matters reg condition of Service for which no provision or insufficient provisions have been made in these rules be governed by the rules and orders for the time being applicable to officers holding corresponding posts in the Central Government in respect of such matters. Mention this rule and submit application to concerned authority why they deny ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register