Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wedding cancelled

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hi Saurabh,

I am sorry .It is not me but the irritation that caused me to say so. Everyone who listens to it advices me to move on.But i know what i have gone through in thos e 6 months when ever i was insulted despit giving my best to the relationship.At the end it was only their greediness for money that broke everything . I have no regrets for what happened. But the way we were insulted and we were blamed for their misdeed. None of their relatives who came there knew the truth We do not know what they were told to come there. It is pretty easy to spoil someone's life for them .This is not the first time they have done it.I just do not want another girl to fall victim.

I know law will take its own course but there should be some action to be taken on such people.After all women are not a use and throw material.

I also have the proofs for their demands,harassment. His mother clearly said "Agreed to our terms and conditions if you want the marriage to happen" ..What terms and conditions ?Give them enough money when they demand,get abused,strip infront of the  camera for him?? What are these? If ts not crime ..

Anyway i will consider your advice and thanks a lot for it .......hope something works out.

Regards,

Kalpana

Vasek   21 July 2022

There are many things to consider when you're dating a chinese women, including her cooking.Chinese women are renowned for their cooking, but you should also consider their values. Chinese women are extremely loyal and will strive to maintain their reputation. They will also care for the well-being of their family members, including themselves. If you're unsure of what to get a Chinese woman, consider buying her a long-stemmed rose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register