Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jutin Arora (MD)     28 April 2011

Website Terms and Conditions

Hi,

I am launching a wesbite and need someone to help me out with the terms and conditions, privacy policy and disclaimer at a decent price.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Jutin Arora

Learning

9 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     28 April 2011

Dear Mr. Arora,

Kindly forward me the necessary details on 

vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com ;

verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 April 2011

@ Author

What is the nature of business ?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 April 2011

Addendum

What is your min. - max. budget !

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     28 April 2011

tajobsindia what is the minimum charge>?

Adv Mathew (Legal Advice)     28 April 2011

Jutin,

There are several legal aspects to be considered to ensure that a website runs legally and securely, and that best interests of the business are served. From my experience you need to have is very diligently drafted legal documentation on your website. Your website shall have all the required disclaimers of regulating Acts and/or agencies, and in the right format. The legal documentation for every website is specific depending on particular governing law and functionality. Mere copy paste of legal documentation can be a vulnerable threat to your web based business. You should also include clauses which most of them ignore like Notification Changes, Refund Policy etc.

Details Required: -

To proceed Initially I need the following details  :-

1. The Business you are in.

2. The details of your website.

You can mail me the details in lawyer_naiju@hotmail.com

Payment : -

After understanding the nature of business I will map them to terms and conditions. If satisfied you can release the payment which will be very reasonable, we can discuss over the phone or email.

I hope this initial information on website regulation and compliance is useful and you can feel free to reach me for any further queries without slightest of hesitation.

My contact no is 9043175247

Any ways all the best for your new venture.

Regards

Adv Naiju Mathew

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     28 April 2011

every such policy has to be drafted keeping in view the factors related to the business.

there are certain confirm conditions that you will find for every website but certain changes are required in the rest as per the nature of the business or as according to the purpose.

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     28 April 2011

Dear Jutin,

We can help. For details Contact

Nagaraj

Trademark Attorney & IP Lawyer

IP Lex Global Services

Email: nagaraja_bs@iplexglobal.in

Mob: 9902007635

(Guest)

@justin arora

If you want to make your own websites in a very easy steps and at a low price then 

GO TO :https://www.bigrock.com/

The plan starts from Rs.99 per month and go upto Rs.299 per month ( one year commitment,50 pages,and unlimited emails IDs).

Snigdha (advocate)     03 May 2011

Hi.. what type of suggestion you looking forward. If for registration and how will you be providing the legal protection. Than you can contact me at advsnigdha27@gmail.com.

Thank you.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register