LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY JOIL (LAW STUDENT)     03 April 2010

WEBSITE FOR EMPLOYEES

I am an employee of LIC OF INDIA and wants to create a common platform  for all the LIC employees working all over India.  Can I  start a website to have a common platform to discuss, share  and solve the problems of  LIC employees related to their office work, service problems, wage revision problems, disciplinary actions, union problems etc?  What will be the consequences in the context of service law ?  Should I start the website in my name directly ?

Learning

5 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     03 April 2010

yes you can make your own website at your own name ,as i am webdeveloper if you have query contact me and

see my website  www.indianportals.in  its same as lci but latest in some point contact me

1 Like

SANJAY JOIL (LAW STUDENT)     18 April 2010

I am an employee ( public servant)  of LIC OF INDIA ( A STATUTORY BODY CREATED BY LIC OF INDIA ACT ) .   As a website is a part of MEDIA can a public servant run / have his own WEBSITE ? 

CA Adarsh Agrawal (CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group)     18 April 2010

Originally posted by :SANJAY JOIL
" I am an employee ( public servant) of LIC OF INDIA ( A STATUTORY BODY CREATED BY LIC OF INDIA ACT ) . As a website is a part of MEDIA can a public servant run / have his own WEBSITE ?

"

Dear Mr. Sanjay ! 

I dont know about the Code of Ethics of a Public Servant / Government Employee.

But one suggestion I can give you that you should form a Society & all the thinks that you want to do should be done in that society.

This can help you in getting grants for the your said object also, if you form NGO.

So, you have options for making society (you can choose anyone from these two) - 1. Profit making Society or 2. NGO.

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     18 April 2010

"

I am an employee ( public servant)  of LIC OF INDIA ( A STATUTORY BODY CREATED BY LIC OF INDIA ACT ) .   As a website is a part of MEDIA can a public servant run / have his own WEBSITE ? 

"

yes but you cant demand any money for website services or cant sell any product from said website you can developed for society only just like www.indianportals.in

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     18 April 2010

"

i think  you cant publish any advertisement like this site

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register