LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

new 498 victim (code developer)     21 February 2013

Weapon against false 498

Dear all, False 498A and 406 cases were lodged against me and my aged father. I have wanted to know via RTI, whether my Father-in-law has drawn any loan from his GPF for his daughter's marriage. The Govt. office where he is working has refused to reply on that topic citing 8.1(j) personal information. Now I am ready for 1st appeal where in the subsection "facts leading to this appeal" I am writing like "I and my family are defending ourselves against false criminal cases filed by my wife and my father-in-law. The litigation is not a private matter and this state is involved in it. In a welfare state the life and security of every individual involves the state. Therefore large public interest is involved in this sought information. Denial of information is therefore not justified and may undue prolong the cases for years "

Kindly tell me whether I should write in the similar way as above indicating the criminal cases against me filed by my wife and FIL and his family in first appeal. Whether the indication of criminal cases, litigation will have any effect on the continuing court cases of 498A, 406 against me.

Thanking you in advance.

JS

Learning

2 Replies

sridher (system analyst)     22 February 2013

dear brother find for TEP application in lawyersclubindia.com and file it in your local income tax department

Attached File : 729922217 tep orginal.doc.doc downloaded: 95 times

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 February 2013

rather get court order to get the same, which cannot be denied on any ground

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More