Upgrad LLM

we lost link doctmet of fist owner pleae adwise urgent

hai law gurus,

i purchased a flot from known person two monts back, on the day of registartion we apporched a broker to get registation , after registration is done when we check link document we found that  he  mis placed link documents first owner title sale deed, i have my sale deed, till now we  serched for that no result

please adwise me to what steps i have to take ,to avoid problems  in future iif i want to resell flat , to take care of probels from seller


first sale is made between  mother (seller)  and daughter(buyer)  (this documents is mis placed)


later i purchased the property from daughter


both  mother and daughter are alive










you can obtain the copy of the document from the office of the sub registrar where deed was executed.

Total likes : 1 times



pls get an EC from the SRO and then obtain a certfied copy.

Total likes : 1 times

practicing advocate

Apply for the certified copy of the same to the sub registrar. Mention the date of sale by mother to daughter, which you will get in the property extract. If you mentioned the date of sale you will easily get the certified copy.

Total likes : 1 times

civil practice

Ask daughter to give public noticethat their original document is lost and if found returned to her and secondly get their affidavit to that effect,get certified copy and get that verified from them in the affidavit also.

Total likes : 1 times


thas for the replay, niranjan sir, can you please provied affidavit format




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x