Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pranith (manager)     25 November 2011

We lost link doctmet of fist owner pleae adwise urgent

hai law gurus,

i purchased a flot from known person two monts back, on the day of registartion we apporched a broker to get registation , after registration is done when we check link document we found that  he  mis placed link documents first owner title sale deed, i have my sale deed, till now we  serched for that no result

please adwise me to what steps i have to take ,to avoid problems  in future iif i want to resell flat , to take care of probels from seller

first sale is made between  mother (seller)  and daughter(buyer)  (this documents is mis placed)

later i purchased the property from daughter

both  mother and daughter are alive

thank

pranith

Learning

5 Replies

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     25 November 2011

you can obtain the copy of the document from the office of the sub registrar where deed was executed.

1 Like

sridher mariappan (advocate/notary)     25 November 2011

pls get an EC from the SRO and then obtain a certfied copy.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 November 2011

Apply for the certified copy of the same to the sub registrar. Mention the date of sale by mother to daughter, which you will get in the property extract. If you mentioned the date of sale you will easily get the certified copy.
1 Like

niranjan (civil practice)     25 November 2011

Ask daughter to give public noticethat their original document is lost and if found returned to her and secondly get their affidavit to that effect,get certified copy and get that verified from them in the affidavit also.

1 Like

pranith (manager)     28 November 2011

thas for the replay, niranjan sir, can you please provied affidavit format

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register