LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

THIRUVARASAN M   13 October 2022

We having o.s.no. of the case but can't able to track the details of the judgement

we have filed a case in 1997 in chennai high court...we having only O.S.No. of the case... we need the details of the case ....we are in pondy and we filled in high court...now there's lot of confusions in tracking this case ... anybody can able to guide me to where to start ??? is there any option to file petition to track the case details ?pls share ur exp,ideas or thoughts 


 1 Replies

Khoobchand Bojwani   14 October 2022

try in e-court service app

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register