Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     15 December 2011

We are being used as guinea pigs by lawyers/ dr.

Can there be any profession in this world in which the professional earns is a failure and yet he is earning ??

Advocacay and Medicine, these are the two profeesions in which professionals EARN and LEARN at the cost of their clients, who suffer because of the carelessness/ inexperience of these professioanls.

The clients of these professionals lose cases/Lives/ Health because of their carelessness/ incompetence and yet these professioanals are no where at any loss, they earn what they are  promised to earn and meanwhile they go on learning also--on th cost of their innocent clients who belived in their competence and paid them also.

It is the profession of Advocacay and Medicine only which are called "practice".

But is it right to set someone free to do practice on Human beings/ Are we the Human Beings or Guinea pigs ??

Please Contribute--even if you do not like !!!

Learning

3 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     15 December 2011

no body intentially commit any omissions in these professions. normally,except in very rare case,things are done in good faith. however,inspite of all these preparedness,things sometimes goes against them. I feel,therefore,it is not proper to brand anyone as bad or so. like any other field,there are lot of misfits in these professions too. as such we should be careful in selecting them and entrusting our case/life as the case may be.

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     15 December 2011

In all proffessions there r black sheep but in some like politics, govt, medical, legal, religious there r more black sheeps then any where else. As looking at attractions and income all bad elements go in these proffessions. Hardly few join these proffession to serve the nation, community clients. Their own greed and lust is over and above everything. 

In legal proffession: 

They dont pay to their assistants and ask them to squeez clients/ arm twist them. 

They ask money for bribe as they want to keep cut.

They make u run helter skelter  as they will never be in court.

They work overtime to get new cases and infine of them and then do no justice with any one of them.

They will not use sms , email, letter to advise cleints and for every purposse make them run unnecessarily. I received a hanuman jayanti message from sms but never a message that he has corrborated with opposite advocate for adjounment or judge is absent and I should save my day, money and need not come to court. 

and I can go on......

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 December 2011

You should do home work before choosing a counsel.