LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 12 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     03 December 2012

find out if she is working.


How to  find out madam whether presently she is working or not? Previously she was working now she left the job to get maintenance?

victim (master)     03 December 2012

if you can prove in court that she was earning previously then do some self help and dig out few threads posted last month ( answered by Adv Bharat Chugh) in this forum there you will get citations from HC and Sc that no maintenence to wife capable to earn

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     04 December 2012

There are many judgements in this forum itself where wife is denied maintenance who have the capacity to earn .

Never Give Up (Fighter)     04 December 2012

Earn less in white money. ( I hope you got the hint) ;)


Can we make Dear unemployed 498a wife maintenace zero by showing our liabilities,reasonable expenses blah blah?


Law Gurus!!

Nandha (NIL)     06 December 2012


just check this link how to increase your liabilities... if you have more liabilities there are chances that you will be ordered to pay less maintenance to your wife!

RK (adada)     06 December 2012

You can also forge your payslip, Normally Courts will ask both to produce there Salary Slip.

If your wife is educated then you dont need to pay any thing to her.

victim (master)     06 December 2012

SORRY to say but forgery is not at all advisable to any one fighting against false 498a and dv.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2012

This forum does not advise forgary.   This forum also does not encourage or advise black money income.


The lady who is your wife cannot be expected to be unaware your exact salary.

1 Like (def)     06 December 2012

And submitting forged documents in court wil open up pandora's box 4 u future, leave aside decreasing maint ammount.....u may see the jail too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register