LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

virendra bhagat   17 June 2024

Water supply cut by mc member in co society

I am staying in Co ha Socaity 11 th floor building is 14 storey building below my flat one managing comity members brought flat he has cut my water supply pipe line in kitchen saying that

there is leakage from our flat which he had twice broken my kitchen and done , I check with society plumber there is no leakage, how can he cut water supply? What action should we take ? Civil and criminal. Please guide. 



 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 June 2024

You make a complaint against him with the society, you make a criminal complaint against him with the local police for curtailing your essential amenities,  you send him a legal niotice about this and ask hiom to refrain from indulging in such illegal activities or to face legal consequences for this unlawful act.

Then you can file an injunction suit restraining him from indulging in such activities which would deprive your rights for essential amenities. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     18 June 2024

It is both a civil case and criminal offence, which one do you prefer ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register