Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

WATER CONNECTION CUT BY SOCIETY

Page no : 2

BISHNU AGARWAL   10 April 2018

I have paid full maintenance but not for sinking fudge and lift replacement. Association has cut water supply to the kitchen. Police says fhey can act only if the offence is cognitive. Please quote section under which this offence will fall. Bishnu

BISHNU AGARWAL   10 April 2018

I have paid full maintenance but not for sinking fudge and lift replacement. Association has cut water supply to the kitchen. Police says fhey can act only if the offence is cognitive. Please quote section under which this offence will fall. Bishnu

sabira786   11 November 2018

i just want to know one simple thing if disconnecting water and electricity is crime by a housing society committee members. Are municipality & electricity board will remain intact with the same reason and law without disconnecting thier service if a co-operative housing society doesnt pays their dues for 3 years.

Vivek Talwar   04 December 2022

Sir if society makes wrong maintenance bill and afterwards the cut off the water supply due to non payment of dues  then what would happen?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2022

this is a matter of deniaal of basic huma rights.  I am sure you can get early p[ririty hearing from High Court as it involves Fundamental Right to Life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register