LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RICKY LOBO   13 November 2016

Wastage of water

How can I file a complaint against water wastage ? Where can I file a complaint ? I stay in Virar east at Kargil Nagar, the building behind our building are the chawl type building 4 floors, everyday the water from the tank on the top of their building keeps on flowing and no one is bothered to come up and close it, unless we shout from our gallery. Here in some part people are not getting water they need to call for the tankers even that is possible once in 2 days. These people are getting the water but have no value to it. I really want them to be aware or if possible let them feel the pinch how it feels when they will be without water.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     13 November 2016

Ricky ji thank you for saving valuable water. U can make complaint to local authority about it.

Also take step to avoid water loss due to over flow . U can contact society chairman or local nagar sevak to put water meter in orrder to avoid water loss.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving THANKS on my LCI profile?

RICKY LOBO   13 November 2016

Thank you Bharat on writing on my forum, and I will try to do as u suggested

arpit shukla (,)     13 November 2016

Municipal corporation is the proper authority , you can lodge complained at ward office for wastage of water, cleanliness and for mosquito breding and illness due to water wasting

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register