Share on Email

Share More

Rekha Bulchandsni   21 March 2020

Wasiyat

Hi I have lost my wasiyat please explain what is the process for dublicate

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 March 2020

Was the "WILL" registered/ notarized / signed ?

Is there any dispute involved in the question / query/ inquiry posted by you for consideration and obligation ?

Whether this platform is an "Enquiry" office ?

Admin LCI has ignored this post????

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     21 March 2020

if the wasiyat was registered you can take a copy from the office of sub registrar

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 March 2020

As I understand from the query you have lost the will executed by you :  I have lost my wasiyat please explain what is the process for dublicate  

You can write another will as final.  If it is some other's the registered copy must be available in the Register office.  If it is not registered, it must have been given a copy to some others like bank, municipality etc., just try to recollect and get such copy as certified copy under RTI.

lokesh dave   21 March 2020

when LCi Admi has ignored , such querry should not be replied to maintain discipline and system.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 March 2020

If it was a registered document you can obtain a certified registration copy from the concerned registrar's office by giving a reference.

If it was an unregistered Will, then the testator if alive, can be asked to prepare another Will by making a mention about the previous one and cancelling the previous one.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register