Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikash Verma (Account Manager)     04 November 2011

Warning for my murder by mother in law & other people

Dear All

Good Morning ! 

This is Vikash Verma from Lucknow but basically belong from Etawah district. I am working in Lucknow as an accounts manager since 6 year. I have 4 year completed my marriage & also have a kids 2.5 year.

Now before one month mera jhagada hua with my wife ek choti si baat ko lekar.Then she have called to his mother. She have came with other various people & given the abuse to  my Mother, Father & Brother then my wife has gone with his parents without me information because i was not presented there at that time.I was in Lucknow.

I am calling for talk to wife & Kids. Mother in Law mostly  is not pickup my phone. if Pickups the phone Mother in Law & by other person. Other person & Mother in law saying will do the my murder come at Lucknow or files the 498A  .I have know also the other person.

What can i do that situation at present Reply Asap.

Kindly Help me & given the suggestions

Vikash Verma

Learning

4 Replies

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     04 November 2011

You can report the matter to the Police Station that you have received a threat from so& so persons. Secondly they may drag you under Section 498A. So better consult  lawyer beforehand in order to take anticipatory remedial action.

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     04 November 2011

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 November 2011

You can always complain against threats.

498-a would need to be faced as and when filed/

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

Like Hercule Poirot,wait and see or run for your life.Cops won't help you and in fact they'll expedite it[THE MURDER TO BE COMMITTED]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register