LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Singh   03 January 2024

Wanted to know my husband salary

Hello how would I know my husband salary he is not disclosed to me his salary as he have to full fill me & my daughter needs but he said that his earnings is nothing 

Learning

8 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     04 January 2024

Did you apply for requisite information to the department / company where your husband is employed ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 January 2024

What are the facts? What is the context?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 January 2024

is he govt employee?           

Neha Singh   04 January 2024

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar, Advocate

is he govt employee?           

No he is working in IT BASED COMPANY Dassault system software location Bangalore jayanagar location 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 January 2024

You can write to his employer about your destitute situation and seek their help to furnish his salary details in order to enable you to claim maintenance for you and your child. 

If they don't respond or cooperate then you can obtain the information through court by filing a petition requesting court direction to concerned employer in this regard. 

Neha Singh   08 January 2024

Yes I have mailed them & sent reminder as well but till now I am not getting any response 

SAM (LEGAL)     08 January 2024

Private company are not legally binded to disclose salary of your husband as salary is confidential. Get orders through court. Your personal request will not be entertained by private company

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     08 January 2024

If you can approach HR of the company through some sources (off the records ) and request they may oblige, otherwise legally no way. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register