LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod Saini (Computer operator)     18 April 2013

Want to save my family

Hi all Experts,


I am pramod from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I got married to chhaya from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh on 12 June 2012.

her Brother-in-Law (her eldar sister's hasband) is Distence relative of us, he came to us with proposal of marriage. because of relationship we didn't check background.

She is very Shameless & Characterless. She tried to connect with Neighbourhood Boys & My Brothers.

We are seven members in my family has commited Suicide too many time including me and I have a call recording of my wife, she is talking to her mother & told that we all have commited suicide because of her behaviour.

when I said these things to his brother-in-law & parents they abused me & my family ( I have Call recordings. )

they didn't even asked to her why she was doing that. they knew her nature so they only tried to depress me and because of the depression I lost my work. I was a freelancer, was working from home with good earning.

Now I am working as non-tech worker in a local company at 6000 per month.

whenever she went to her home she said that we don't let her travel or we don't give her to eat and we are very cruel.

really she wanted it from the begining so she were making her parents that we are wrong. if we were wrong why do we commit suicide ??

We tried our best to make her happy but she didn't want it.

I have many call recordings & now her brother-in-law and her parents want to fill False case of dowry & Harassment.

full her family with her brother-in-laws & my family and relative, we had a village assembly and she said she don't want to stay with me But her father & brother-in-law want get money from us.
so they want to file the case. I said in the 
assembly that I agree to stay with her so they said come to kanpur & take her from there.

when we call him for taking her they asked for one month, my family gave them two months

BUT we all know that whenever she will come back she will do the same things to get her back.

Now I also want divorce but don't have money for giving her father & brother-in-law.

Please suggest if there is any way so I can save my family even if I hang or die.

I will really very thank full to you, please help me to getting out of this metter. anybody can visit to see if we are wrong in any way.




 1 Replies

Gaurav (Agent)     19 April 2013

Pramod bhai..... Tension mat lo tum aaj kal ki ladkiya aisi hi hai meri situation tau isse bhi khrab hai... Rahi baat paiso ki divorce milta hai tau lelo thoda bhut idhar udhar se arrange karlo.. Sab theek ho jayega karza le lo aur jaan bcha lo.. Case bhi lad sajtey ho bt itna asaan nahi hai ladna.. Us ladki ko ghar mat lekar aana galti se bhi.. Mein tau bolta hu tum bhi apni family se alag jo jayooo i mean ghar chood do... Ghar waloo ko boloo tumhr be dakhal karde... Aur tum usse kuch mat kahoo marne do... Tension mat lena mujhe miscall dena ache se explain kar dunga gaurav 7200045425 not a lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register