FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NEELAM GULATI (self employed)     18 April 2013

Want to save my daughter

is it possibal a woman can marry to a 20 year boy without taking divorce from her first husband after wards now she is having a child from this guy can u pls tell if the boy wants to keep child with him is it possible


 4 Replies

Advocate.S.A.Siddiq (Advocate)     18 April 2013

without divorce ... it is adultery ... it is punishable offence... God grace you.. think better.

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     18 April 2013

The views of Advocate Siddiq are endorsed

Ranee....... (NA)     18 April 2013

two crimes together! asking for third one to do ! shame on you.You are cheating your husband.

stanley (Freedom)     18 April 2013

IPC 494 biagamy and ipc 497 would be  attracted over here and also the boy is under age to legally get married .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query