Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Big Iron (Officer)     20 May 2012

Want to return all stridhan

Hello all,

I wish to return all my wife's belongings back to her, like sofa, bed, table etc.

We are seperate for last 2 years and got married almost 2 years back :)

Is there any way to do it legally?

Regards

Learning

7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     20 May 2012

has she initiated any case against you?

(Guest)

Don"t return.Let her ask.

Big Iron (Officer)     20 May 2012

Yes, she filed PWDVA just after 3 months.

Sagar Suri (AVP)     20 May 2012

Haste makes waste.. why you want to return? There is no provision in law unless until demanded

harassedbyWife (ac)     22 May 2012

what if its demanded that too by adding four 0000's to actual leftover stridhan.

Should a person to be ready to return actual stridhan at any condition? like: file divorce then only i would return,or revoke false 498a allegations etc?

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     22 May 2012

Take a stamped receipt for all the things received by her along with approximate market value of those goods assessed by a valuer.  Such receipt should be signed by two witnesses, one from your side and one from her side. Taking LTI next to signature will be much more safe.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     22 May 2012

I wish to ask some question on the same topic. Sorry for the Autor for distrubing the post .

I even has the same issue. Wife left me two years back and her belongings in matromonial house. We talk soo many times to take the belongings, but she did not shown interest. She locked some of the cuboard which is attached to the building wall and keys are with her.

When I meet last time, she told she will get the rent for the usage I used her belongings and then only she will leave me. I am really worried, I am paying rent for her blongings and gettings harrased by the owner to clear the house. But I could not.

Can any one please advice me is she eligible to get money in this ways. As she is asking such question, I am getting tension and wanted to ask her money for the rent I payed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register