LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh Rawat (BA)     16 June 2012

Want to marry a muslim girl

Hello Sir / Mam


I m Sourabh (Age 26) working in  a  Software Company. I m In love of a Muslim Girl (Age 19). We both Love each other and want to marry to live a Happy life. Now had talked to Many peoples but i m only getting confused day by day. I need your help to marry the girl I love. I want to Avoid the Fight between me and Girl Family there fore I want a solution where Law will back me up and stand Firm.
I Cant Come Delhi. Therefore Let me know This marriage is Possible in Bhopal ?
Let me Tell you the back Ground
1. One Year Back We both live in Same Colony (Her Father and My father where in Same Office and there is a Decent Relation Ship Between them). Now My dad is Retired therefore we are 15 KM away from her. 
2. From Mine Side I will handle every thing at home. And there will be no Problem after Marriage
3. Her father is bit shant + Want to Maintain a society Image + unke kuch Usools hai jinki wo Kadra Kerte hai. Apart from Her Father Every one is Not that educated (Like Her Uncle, Aunt, Mother) (Only his Father is in Govt. Employee. Others are contractor, Builder etc etc)
4. Uske Gher wale Kabhi Nahi Manenge. For Example - Uski Badi Didi Ki Shadi unhone Unkihi Cask Ke Ladke se nahi hone di (Kyuki Wo Love marriage hoti) . Aur Emotional Ker ke Marne Ka natak Ker ke Apne Pasand ke Ladke se 1 Mahine Ke ander Kera di.
5. My Would be Wife to Mana kerti hai per mujhe aisa Lagta hai ki Uske Gher wale Ladai Jhagda karenge. 
6. According to "Zara" (Name of my GF) uske Mom Dad shadi ke baad pareshan nahi karenge  aur us se koi Rishta nahi rakhenge. Mujhe bhi lagta hai but Uske Relative are not the same.
7. Humne Soacha hai Ki Court Marrige Ker  ke apne Apne gher Mai rahenge aur Kuch time Baad mai use Gher le aunga fir Uske Gher walon ko Bataunga Phone Ker ke. 
This Was the back ground. Let me know the Procedure. Usually i take my decisions but in this case want to Have expert Comment. I wanted to know ki Layer Kerna Padega ya nahi?
How Much fees They will Take? What should be the Correct Path I should Follow (Matlab Kab shadi Karu Kaise us ke gher walon ko batau). Police Protection Ka kya Procedure hai ? Kya wo Shadi Ke baad bhi Paise Kha ke Parents ka Sath de sakte hai?
I wanted your help in building a full proof Plan so that both family live together in future therefore no khoon kheraba..  
Let me know the exact procedure. Like What to Do First then What  then What...  


 11 Replies


Now you are looking for her love that is taking to for destruction { who knows after discussion of her parents she will file 498a and DV on you}

Leave her and merry the girl of your parents choice.

1 Like

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     16 June 2012

If both of you are majors you can decide about your marriage yourselves and marry under Special Marriage Act, 1954.  Take the help of an Advocate to get married because it involves completion of some formalities.  Rs.5000/- to Rs.7500/- is reasonable amount of fees.

1 Like

Sourabh Rawat (BA)     16 June 2012

Hello Sir,

From where this 498a Comes in Love Marrige. Im Not taking a Single Paise from her. 


Dowry law 498a

Sourabh Rawat (BA)     16 June 2012

Thank You chanderashekher sir. 


Can you help Me with the Procedure. 

Example - 

First step - Go To Megistrate and Take appointment with XYZ Documents

                    Question - then Court will send a Letter to Our Parents ?

Second Step - Go to That date and Get Married (With XYZ documents)

Third Step - Take High Court Protection

Etc Etc..  


Can U please suggest us the steps. 

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     16 June 2012

The parties to the intended marriage have to give a notice to the Marriage Officer in whose jurisdiction at least one of the parties has resided for not less than 30 days prior to the date of notice. It should be affixed at some conspicuous place in his office. If either of the parties is residing in the area of another Marriage Officer, a copy of the notice should be sent to him for similar publication. The marriage may be solemnised after the expiry of one month from the date of publication of the notice, if no objections are received. If any objections are received, the Marriage Officer has to enquire into them and take a decision either to solemnise the marriage or to refuse it. Registration will be done after solemnisation of the marriage.


Any marriage already celebrated can also be registered under the Special Marriage Act after giving a public notice of 30 days, subject to conditions. However, as stated above, the bridegroom and the bride must have completed 21 years and 18 years of age respectively.


No magistrate or court is involved in this process sometimes if Police are in good mood they will provide protection if you go and request them conveying there is threat from family members please help us to get married.  For other procedures take the help of Advocate.

1 Like

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     16 June 2012

Shaadi kar rahe ho yaar.  Thodaa paisaa kharch karo Advocate pe.  He will also be of good moral support to you and give advise to you then and there itself is you face any threats from family members.

1 Like

Sourabh Rawat (BA)     16 June 2012

Karunga Sir Layer..  


But Pahle Process ke bare mai jan ne ki koshish ker rha tha :) 


Next Week Layer ker lunga. Because Ultimetly they know what to Do and how to escaped. 

If you have any suggestions in Bhopal for Layer Please let me know.  

Dont know y but  i m getting Positive Vibes from You :)

Sourabh Rawat (BA)     16 June 2012

Sorry For The Spelling Mistake. 

It is Lawyers. Want to Correct because Ultimetly they will Help Me. :) 

Ashok Kumar Roy (Retired SBI Officer)     16 June 2012


Go ahead.Wish you a blisful married life.

1 Like


Dear Sourabh

Two option available

1. Special marriage act it will take one month.

2. If girl change his religion- become Hindu- than you may do marriage in any Arya Samaaj Mandir, Mandir Or before Marriage registrar.

Such proceeding if you change your religion.

This will take only few days.

After marriage you can get protection from any court of such jurisdiction.

1 Like

Sourabh Rawat (BA)     17 June 2012

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion. 

Sir Let me know your fees or any Lawyer suggestion in bhopal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads