LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaitanya   04 May 2017

Want to know if my case is pending or not

Hii...my false rape case is pending from last 1.5 yrs. I got anticeptry bail .i never got convicted .its been 1yr police is not filed chargesheet.its affecting my carreer i am stuck in low salary 3rd party payroll job. Will my case shown pending on my police verification done by big company?


 2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 May 2017

File quashing for fir u/s 482 crpc in the high court

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     04 May 2017

Dear Chaitanya,

Visit in the concerned court and inspect the file with the approval of concerned judge. Check the status of the case and apply for the cetified copy of the file. Thereafter apply for the High Court for the queshing of the charges.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register