LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogendra (engineer)     09 September 2014

Want to file criminal case on in laws

My marriage solemnized on December 5, 2012 in Aligarh.Marriage talk started between my father and her father. My father in law gave his introduction as doctor of animals. I sent my details to singh.mayank360@gmail .com on directions of my father. I got girl bio-data from same email on Aug 2, 2011.Her father came to see me in late august and later denied to do the marriage in December 2011.Talk again stated in march 2012 as her father called again to my father. As bio-data match most of my preferences my father says yes to them. I live in Ahmadabad. My parents live in Bikaner.

After Marriage girl height found 4’11” but in biodata it was mentioned 5’3”.Generally,Girl looks taller than actual height. Girl was wearing a saaree when I went to see her. They might used high heels of 3 inch under saaree. I couldn’t understand their conspiracy.

The MSC marksheet send before marriage on 24 september 2012 showing marks 342.But in final year mark sheet( sent after marriage apil 11,2013) marks of previous year are 333.They sent fake marksheet of first year before marriage. They hide the fact that girl give RE exam. We asked many time about delaying result before marriage. Her father told that delay in result is fashion in U.P.

In july 2014,I searched about my father in law on UP husbandary website but his name is not on doctor’s list. I found that he is LEO(live stock extension officer).Qualification for LEO is 12th pass.LEO is not entitled to put Dr. in front of name. For being a doctor one should have PHD or MBBS. But his father put Dr. in front of his name in BIO DATA. Apart from this I have two other hands written evidence (in his and her daughter hand writing) in which he wrote dr. in front of his name. He hide this fact with us that he is not doctor.

Girl has suicidal attitude and not willing to learn the house hold works.Me and my wife lived 8 month alone in ahmadbad.My parents live in Rajasthan. Her father called to my father and told that your son make her daughter servant.If two person live in house,How much house hold work is there?When i was alone,I did all the house hold work like jhaadoo, pocha etc by myself.I was also threatened for 498 by her father's friends.I tried to live with her but after threatening i changed my view.Now i can't live with girl.My wife is very expert in making stories.

I know that my mistake is also there as we didn't investigate carefully before marriage.But keep believe in anyone is not a crime.Especially my father believed them very much and neglected my views about my in laws before marriage.This case totally change my mindset about society.How people are fooling to innocent people for short term gain.I think marriage will only successful when both husband and wife love each other.If one is not satisfied,there is no use of marriage.

I want to know from experts what cases i can file as per attached document and evidences.Apart from this i have email and sms saved in my mobile in which i told her to return her streedhan.

Note: I changed the names and e-mail in attached files for privacy.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 September 2014

1. First totally stop cohabitation with your wife.

2. Find a local advocate via reference and discuss with him your case case briefs and insist to file case of fraud in marriage under personal laws and lead evidences i.e. praying for annulling the marriage on grounds of fraud (one of the spouses agreed to the marriage based on the lies or misrepresentation of the other) accordingly. 

[Last reply]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register