Want to file case against advocate

My self kamelsh. 

I hope this is the right place for me to get proper answer and solutions regarding file a suit against advocate.

I am explaining my case........

Before 7 to 8 months i had seen an office space and i want to purchase it so i had contacted the property owner and he was an advocate.

After looking the office i had decided to purchase it but i want to know about property at that time so i had told him that i will purchase it but after verification but he pressurise me and he told me that i will manage loan for you and many other things. So i had done banakhat at that time of Rs. 1,00,000/-

After doing banakhat he refuse to help me for loan againt property. He said that now you take loan at your end i will not help you. Then i had tried for loan but unfortunately i am unable to take loan because of problem in property valuation and property was 21 year old and also my cibil score.

Now i had told him that i am unable to get loan because of that problems. So he told me that i didnt give you your Rs. 1,00,000/- of banakhat. 

Also i  had enquiry about that property and i found that he already done this type of fraud to other people and i am a thired person who involved in his game.

Now i want to file a suit againt him but he is also advocate.

So please anyone help me or suggest me how to file a suit againt him.



Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

no one is above law and that no human life is worthless or inferior. You can give complaint to the bar council of your state with all clear evidences.


thanks for yr advise sir, thanks a lot. but in banakhat it is clearly ststed that if you fail to pay outstanding amount within specified time limit, you loose your banakhat amount.... so it is possible at bar council.

Yes you file for of 420 aginst advocate after that this copy need to submit to bar council one lac is not the sustainable amount for this document person should return to you its intentional take the other persons who experienced same with this advocate this is clear case of misrepresentation and mal practice unfare acts you need to file case against advocate ithics in bar council this should not repeat in this otherwise this will get followed by others also

UR lawyer cannot act with his client in that manner.He is a paid servant of the petitioner/respondent,and he has to do justice to his profession.U can complain with the local Bar Council,regarding the behaviour of UR advocate,if U feel that he is not doing justice toU. U have every right too change UR lawyer if U feel that U are being let down.





he misuse his power and practic. But he is an advocate so thats why he done this type of fraud. Also i am not that type of person that i compaint him and he lost his bar councile membership but he is fraud so i am ready to do it and i hope he would lost his practic.

how to do complaint in bar councile? Should i take another advocate advise? Which documents required to file complaint in bar councile.

how to do complaint in bar councile? Should i take another advocate advise? Which documents required to file complaint in bar councile.

Thks Amol sir......

you should visit the website of bar council of india and go through Indian advocates act (1866) to formulate your strategy. A co- professional may be reluctant to advise you an aggressive course against his own colleague.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x