LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpan Trivedi   13 February 2022

Want to file a case under article 226 against up state police dept

I want to file a case under Article 226 against UP State Police Dept.

Case  History-

Due to corona I lost my job and was looking online work from home Job and got a message from Snapdeal onshore dept that they are providing commission to candidate who get involved in our promotion campaign  and buy a product and will return commission on the product with the buying cost. 

I invested around 3.5Lakh rupees online for that I took loan from friend and but got nothing so filed a cyber complaint and FIR.

After more than 3 months no action received from police dept and I also not got any response from them for my RTI application.

The Fraudsters still working online but they blocked my number. I want to file a case under Article 226 against UP State Police Dept for complete loss I bear just because of their negligence behavior.

Please guide me what to do.

Arpan Trivedi

Email id trivedi.arpan@gmail.com

Learning

5 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   13 February 2022

Contact us then I'll elaborate

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 February 2022

You can move a WP for a direction for proper and diligent invstigation, but not for getting any damages or compensation from the Police.

Of course, you can move the civil court against Snapdeal.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2022

Did you complain before higher police authorities u/s 154 Cr PC ?

If so, move to area Magistrate u/s 200 r/w section 156 Cr PC through a local prudent lawyer.

Arpan Trivedi   14 February 2022

Police department will have to bear the cost of their negligence and that's why I want to make it PIL also.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 February 2022

You were equally, if not more negligent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register