Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to file 498a & DV against my husband

Page no : 2

fighting back (exec)     26 August 2013

@experts....on second thoughts..........since she is adamant on DV and 498, let her sow the seeds.........and then she will have to reap the 'rich' divedends that will grow..........and she will 'earn' and possibly 'learn' the hard way.

since you think all people advising you here are dummies. then i suggest you go straight ahead and file the much loved DV and 498 case, but do remember to keep us updated in the forum for atleast next 6 years



I will keep you updating

SAM (LEGAL)     27 August 2013

Dear Deepti,


              Request you to think about the present and not the past. If anything has gone wrong in ur marriage, then in this case you should go and opt for MCD instead of fighting with your husband. Tell him frankly that you do not want to continue further with him and want to stay apart and live a normal life.

Please do not counter or else you will lost ur money, time and energy and you will get nothing in hand, so better let for off ur husband and do not file for 498a & DV or else your relationship will become bitter and bitter day by day and you will lose him and his family forever.

You go to your husband and his family and ask for MCD. I hope that they too will opt for the same and you too will safely move into new relationship.

Please request you not to take any revenge on ur husband, let him do anything to you.

I hope you are god fearing women and do have trust and faith in god and he will help you out in this situation.

Trust me you will feel good too..............

best of luck deepti and you live better life in future




498_final stage (Professional)     10 September 2013

Hey Deepti,

498a girls are today seen as $$$ girls. Since whatever happens inside the room is hard to prove for anyone. Moreover, if you have some strong evidences that you are tortured for dowry then certainly you should fight for justice

But if you are thinking that hubby's sister who is married and not living with you is the reason for differences or problem in your life, then be careful. Courts would not agree to this fact. 

So filing 498a just for the sake of teaching lesson could be a bitter experience for you. Just an advice rest upto you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query