LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 August 2010

Want to exchange Files

I want to exchange files on Title Investigations report (Esocrow Report) for House building Loan etc for financial institutions.This report will vary from state to state within India but any State report will really help me and I am interested to learn more from other state, If interested please let me know.

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     30 August 2010

Dear Sir,

what u exactly want to know/

Dear Rakhi, I used to prepare Title Investigation report for bank loans for the barrowers, and I wish to share my Title investigations report files to those like lawyers who used to prepare Title Investigations report for the barrowers to take loans from the Financial institutions. I want to exchange those reports (TR) so that I will know how it is prepared in other State and to let them know how it is prepared here in our State, so that we can help and learn from one another.

Dear Rakhi, if you have done any Title Investigation report in the past for the barrowers to obtain House building Loans from the Financial Institutions, please send me your title Investigations report files in my mail here in LCI PM and I will send mine. With best wishes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register