LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radheshyam Pareek (Student)     11 June 2017

Want to complain against legal system

I want to complain against legal system in my case.. Where and How to..

Please suggest


 5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 June 2017

Mainly backlogs. 2ndly corruption and influence.In the next 6 months Supreme court is going to be digitalised roping in Highcourts and  District courts so ther wont be much delay in deciding cases.You try to bring corruption and favouritism also under control or fully eliminated.Bringing the Supreme court under RTI.You clean up all these maladies from Judiciary.It would emerge unblemished.Take the help of  4th estate or press and electronic media in cleaning up the above maladies.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 June 2017

Discuss with your tutor.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 June 2017

Apart fom Dr.J.C.Vash*ta, I also want to know what legal systems and to whom you want to file your complaint, and for what?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2017

You can browse

Welcome to Ministry of Law & Justice. Ministry of Law and Justice is the oldest limb of the Government of India dating back to 1833 when the Charter Act 1833 ...

harendrasinh   16 June 2017

Where  to  Complain :

Labour  Court  given  the  judgement  in  favour  of  me  under  recovery  case  U/ Sec 33(c)2, though  opponent  written  in  reply  that  Labour  Court  has  no  Jurisdiction  power  besides  applicant  id Dy. G. M.

Opponent  Re-opened  the  case  under  S - 26 A, Court  reversed  it  judgement  stating  that  District  labour  court  has  no  Authority  to  decide  the  case  as  opponent  cited  the  SC  judgement.

My  ?  is,  how  the  District  Labour  Court  has  given  the  judgement  in  favour  of  me  ?

Why  Judge   wasted my  time  and  Govt.  Owing  to  which  other  cases  get  delayed  due  to  inefficiency  of  Judge.

Where to  Complain  ?

Same  case  with  the  Dy. Collector,  if  they  do  not  have  authority  then why  they  allow  or  if  allow  then  why  continue  lasting  for  years and  lastly  spoiling  the  Govt.  time  and  individual  they  delivered  the  judgement  has  no  authority  to  run. Are  they  having  lack  of  experience, deriliction  or  what,  Condemned  openly  to  avoid   such  system.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query