Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit jain (accountant)     04 October 2012

Want to close rcr

Sir,

I have filed the RCR in the month Jan 2012 but till now there is no progress.
Counselling is failed.
In her written statement she has thrown lots of allegation on me and my parents 
such as i have beaten her lots of time and my parents wanted her to burn alive.
As she is employed working in the same organization she stated in her statement
that she has withdraw her salary in every month and handed over to my mother as my mother wanted her salary.

Now i don't want to take her back to my home then

1. how to close this case? and precautionary measure?

2. what are the pros and cons?

3. What should i give reason to close this case?

4. Is not establishing physical relationship will be the ground for divorce?

Your help is needed sir.

My lawyer is not giving me correct advice. he is only asking for money though he is not coming to court. his asst is attending. i have to pay for rs. 200/- for her travelling allowance.

My lawyer is telling that we can close this case by stating that wrong allegation are thrown to us and like that.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     04 October 2012

You can file for withdrawal of rcr . and you can  file for divorce as fresh petition . No s*x to husband is a ground fro divorce as it amounts to cruelty .

Adv . NIkhil Seth

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     04 October 2012

fullyt agreed with nikhil ji, you can withdraw the same and file a fresh divorce petition and refusal to s*x is good ground for divorce.

Suneel Moudgil, advocate

rajiv_lodha (zz)     04 October 2012

Make a court staement that u want to witdraw the case as she has made false charges against u & ur family, it has imparted mental cruelty upon u!

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 October 2012

Originally posted by : rohit jain

I have filed the RCR in the month Jan 2012 but till now there is no progress.

Counselling is failed.

just collect the record of councelling , in which her statement that she dont want to live with you is there.

In her written statement she has thrown lots of allegation on me and my parents 

such as i have beaten her lots of time and my parents wanted her to burn alive.

As she is employed working in the same organization she stated in her statement

that she has withdraw her salary in every month and handed over to my mother as my mother wanted her salary.
can she is able to prove her allegation? any withness is there? she have any proof of it?

just enquire about it first? only allegation are not sufficient .dont worry.

you collect the copies of her allegations.

Now i don't want to take her back to my home then

dont say this to anybody from now , just keep it in your heart , if you admit this in court then wife will file for maintenance , may be file DV and 498.

and to say like this is the cruelty form husband side, the consider it , so cruelty lies on and she has to prove nothing against you as you your self showing cruelty whatever she you alsways tell yes you are my lord you are my love i am nothing without please come to my home and make my home swarg othewise we all bhikari you are our destiny maker just say this to show court , society and police only to say oraly and not by heart if she comes to you wisper in her years like if you come tome i will brutely murder you , sell you in market, make hell of your life remember no proof should be there of such word only to wisper in her ears , she caught in fear and herself deny to come back toyou. and you motto is fulfilled and you safe also.

[ remember these tactics are for false cruel and cunning fraud ladies not for innocent , by this if you get win from this court there is antoher court of third power so dont use it against innocent if you are in fault then accept it and bring her back as she is laxmi of your home, if she make any nonsence mistake forgive her ]

1. how to close this case? and precautionary measure?

dont close
RCR as now it is running so long time , now as you said it is in your favor if she already denied to live with you once you win RCR and divorce is easy for you and half battle you win , if win RCR then it will be helpful in DV case or in 498 case at least to get AB easily.

[ but other learned also advice you so just think over it i am not leagal expert i suggesting you by my experience only]

2. what are the pros and cons?

i had given in above paras

3. What should i give reason to close this case?

as per my suggetion dont close RCR try to win it normally RCR will run maximum 7-8 month so your case is on end .

4. Is not establishing physical relationship will be the ground for divorce?

Yes it is ground for divorce and RCR also but you have to prove it. burden of proof lies on you.that why i said dont remove RCR you want marriage life but she is denying to perform/

Your help is needed sir.

every thing is clear also listen the advice of experts and now upto how you proceed and what is in your fate?

collect the record of her income and working proof also if she ask maintenace then it will be helpful.

My lawyer is not giving me correct advice. he is only asking for money though he is not coming to court. his asst is attending. i have to pay for rs. 200/- for her travelling allowance.

If you have no trust on your laeyer or he is not working well the jusr change him and oppoint a good energetic lawyer , less or more dont worry for money  afterall if you servive then you can earn what you spend and you get mental peace in bonus.

My lawyer is telling that we can close this case by stating that wrong allegation are thrown to us and like that.
dont worry about her allegation , allegation are allegation only untill they are not proved. you can put any allegation on anybody even on sonia gahdhi or on president what is the use of it ,

you can put allegation on your wife also but court works only on "SABOOT" . SO DONT WORRY WHAT SHE SAYS BUT AAP apna muh ganda na karo aur aap to vaise bhi jain ho iske bare me aap jada jante ho , muniji ki wani apnao.

just also be prepare to fight Dv and dowry cases but first try to solve the matter amicibley if it work then dont go for court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More