Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat Raj (Self Employed)     23 February 2016

Want to cancel sale agreement - i am the buyer

Hi Sirs,

Please help me, I am in a deep trouble and i am being harrased by the realtor. 

Let me list down what were the payment modes and agreement amount.
Total payable amount was 3,60,450/-
1) Agreement was made on 05 Dec 2015 for an amount of 100450/-. 
The amount 100450 was paid by me on two dates for which the agreement was made on 05 Dec 2015
a) On 28 Nov 2015 for an amount of 4500/- (Receipts available for the amount from the Real estate company) and 
b) On 05 Dec 2015 for an amount of 95950/- (Receipts available for the amount from the Real estate company)
The points mentioned in the agreement are "the buyer has to pay the remaing balance amount within the period of 90 days".
The balance left out them was 2,60,000/- of which the below payments were done by me on 17 Feb 2016.
2) On 17 Feb 2016, i have paid 1,50,000/-
a) 1,00,000/- amount towards the payment (Receipts available for the amount from the Real estate company)and 
b) 50,000/- towards registration charges. (Receipts available for the amount from the Real estate company)
Totally i have paid the company 2,50,450/- till date.

Please see the registration charges he has taken for a value of 267000/- Market Value. He is deceving me by charging higher registration charges. When i asked about the same, he saying you know nothing, we have commitments and we have to manage people at REGISTRAR OFFICE and some extra charges will be there, why should we give you all the details. (These are the words by MD)
I lost trust in the person who is the MD of the company. And he also not giving the complete layout documents, pahanis and layout approval copy saying you will get all of them after registration only.
How can i proceed with deal. 

I really want to cancel this and get my amount 2,50,450/- back.

Please help me in this.

Learning

1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     23 February 2016

Dear Querist, You should file complaint in district consumer forum as soon as possible and you have strong case in support thereof.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register