LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naznin   29 December 2022

Want to cancel irrevocable power of attorney

My husband got the share in inheritance property of his father through partition deed in 2002. After that his elder brother took and he has given Irrovocable GPA to his one of the elder brother for development of that property in 2003 because my husband settle in mumbai and property is in banglore and elder brother also settle in banglore. But his elder brother make only 3 to 4 shops on some part of my husband property for rent  through advances of tenants. After some years he has given 1 shop on heavy deposit for his own profit without informing any husband.He does not pay taxes  and make khata of my husband property, and also not given any accountability  of his property  to him after asking so many time and not ready to give advances of tenants and heavy deposit of tenant and burdened it on my husband. 

Now my husband is in very tension.he want to recov this Irrovocable GPA from his brother and want accountability  of his property  from 2003.

How do he come out of this situation pls advice.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     30 December 2022

Your husband can revoke irrevocable POA if he feels that  gross mismanagement and acts are  doing by agent by issuing registered notice to him or can knock the doors of court.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 December 2022

I fully agree with the opinion and advise of expert Sh. Bhartesh Goyal ji, let your husband be advised to cancel the GPA, which can be revoked anytime without any hassels.

He (your husband) should file a suit for partition, possession, rendition of accounts, mesne profits and permanent injunction against his brothers from jurisdicational civil court Banglore through a local prudent lawyer..

Best wishes for coming New Gorgion Year-2023

Shashi Dhara   30 December 2022

You have to give paper publication ,and also circulate handbills , pamphlets to public's.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register