LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jai (Student)     20 April 2011

Want to buy property/land, need to know what all documents


I want to buy property/land surrounding Bangalore. I need to know what all documents required and how to get it validated. the propety is at Mallur, Kolar.

Any help.



 8 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     20 April 2011

Get a good lawyer.

suresh (Advocate)     21 April 2011

Dear Mr.Jai,

You need see  all relevant documents pertaining to the lands i.e, mother deeds and other revenue documents.

After seeing all the documents if the title is correct then you may proceed to buy the land, for this proceedure you need to consult an advocate, take his opinion then proceed further.




1 Like

Santanu Chandra (Consultant)     23 April 2011

Dear Jai,

You need to go through the all relevants paper and documents of the land that you intend to purchase, these documents are particularly the present title deed and mother deed ( if available with the seller) and particularly need to see that if the seller got this property from his father or any other sources, seconly you need to check all records ( i.e., tax bill, B.L.& L.R.O. clearance certificate or land celling clearance certificate along with the tax bill of the same concerns etc.) Moreover, you have to make out the title deed search from the concerned registered depatment  at least for 15 years or more depends upon the condition of the land and property for the reason of whether this property is under mortgage or really this is free from all encumbrances. You need to know from the othersources if possible that if this propert has got any disputes with the local problem or not.Upon all the above said situation the price of the property could be evaluate.

With all the best. 

narasimhan prabaharan (Librarian)     24 April 2011


I want to register a private trust.what are the details will be submited by explain full detail and how much money will spend by me.

thank you


ramgopalpadala (Document Writer)     24 April 2011

Get Encumberance Certificate (EC) in near by sub-registrar office

Ashok. B.V. (Executive-Legal)     26 April 2011

 i support shantanu's view

Ashok. B.V. (Executive-Legal)     26 April 2011

 i support shantanu's view

Santanu Chandra (Consultant)     04 May 2011


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register