Hello, thank you for your query.
Where the value of the goods or services and compensation exceeds Rupees from 20 Lakhs up to one crore, the complaints can be filed with the Registry of State Commission. The complainant should be accompanied by the necessary documents and verified affidavit of the Complainant.
1. 4+ sufficient additional copies for each opposite party are required.
2. Complaint should be filed within two years from the cause of action risen.
3. If the subject matter is above 20 lakhs up to fifty lakhs, then the court fee is Rs. 2000.
If the subject matter is above fifty lakhs up to one crore, then the court fee is Rs. 4000.
The first appeal can be filed by appeals against the order of any District Forum within the State.
1. Memorandum of grounds of appeal along with the correct name of [parties and their addresses
2. Certified copy of the district consumer forum order.
3. 4+ sufficient additional copies for each opposite party are required.
4. Appeal to be filed within 30 days from the date of receipt of district consumer forum order
5. Any condone delay/interim orders/their petitions to be submitted along with affidavit with despondent signatures
6. Statutory deposit of rs. 25,000/- or 50% of award/compensation amount whichever is less to be deposited by appellant/opposite parties
7. court fee is not required to file an appeal
Hope this helps you.