LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj hirani (n/a)     06 May 2017

Want to appeal to state commission, pls Help.

Dear All,

I need help from law expert. I filed one complaint against Reliance communication Ltd. for taking complete payment in advance for their bundle deal and not providing connections. Case was filed in the Hon'ble District Consumer Court. 

Case was admitted by the President in May 2014, Notice was issued to OP, rejoinder was filed, evidences were given, 07 dates were given for final arguments, OP did not appear. OP was declared as ex-party and judgement was reserved for 06 months. Finally, my case was dismissed for want of jurisdiction and I could not understand the reason for the same.

I need to file an appeal in State Commission. 

Kindly help me with the format of filing an appeal to State Commission and also guide me with important points which I should consider while filing my appeal. 


I will be thankful to all.








 4 Replies

Mansi Aggarwal   24 February 2021

Hello, thank you for your query.

Where the value of the goods or services and compensation exceeds Rupees from 20 Lakhs up to one crore, the complaints can be filed with the Registry of State Commission. The complainant should be accompanied by the necessary documents and verified affidavit of the Complainant. 

1. 4+ sufficient additional copies for each opposite party are required. 

2. Complaint should be filed within two years from the cause of action risen.

3. If the subject matter is above 20 lakhs up to fifty lakhs, then the court fee is Rs. 2000.

If the subject matter is above fifty lakhs up to one crore, then the court fee is Rs. 4000.

The first appeal can be filed by appeals against the order of any District Forum within the State.

1. Memorandum of grounds of appeal along with the correct name of [parties and their addresses

2. Certified copy of the district consumer forum order.

3. 4+ sufficient additional copies for each opposite party are required. 

4. Appeal to be filed within 30 days from the date of receipt of district consumer forum order

5. Any condone delay/interim orders/their petitions to be submitted along with affidavit with despondent signatures

6. Statutory deposit of rs. 25,000/- or 50% of award/compensation amount whichever is less to be deposited by appellant/opposite parties

7. court fee is not required to file an appeal

Hope this helps you.



Linda Smith   25 March 2021

If you are tired of writing an article, and you have no time to do it well, you can always buy essays, without paper writing plagiarism.  Do not be afraid that your essay will be inappropriate - our team will fulfill all the requirements of your supervisor.

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     12 March 2022

For detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv
Vishal Garg

Millicent Gill   24 March 2023

Here you will learn all about writing services and be able to determine which companies to trust. This is very important because all students want good papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register