LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karuna (no)     14 April 2014

Want separation

....hello...I not joined with my husband from last 2years as he touchier me a lot mental and physically it just after from 7 day of my marriage to about 3 month then due my illness I was coming to my parental house ..but still their ill treat to my parent and me by the phone so I was not feel secure for  my child and myself  with him (it detected that my illness  was due to my pregnancy due to my marriage life). As family said me several time for abortion I am not joined with him..not as intense for separation...But to realize him that they are doing wrong….  During my seventh month of pregnancy state their family comes to my parental home quarrel with me and next they send me court notice to join with his family… I was sent reply by mention my caring stage status. But after 30 days he (my husband) come my home stay for 6 days and file the again at court to join me with him I was grant time from court to to appear at court due to my carrying time period  .. after My child birth I appear to court from that day to now days he never accept their fault and always blaming me …So that  my family life with him will be health I was not file case for my harassment, and also not putting maintainase case against him.. during the course above time he never pay me any financial support as they compell me to left my job after marriage… coming day the judgment may by done…..but watch their behavior I have no faith on him and I want Separation from him….can I do that now …. And can I charge him for maintainace support…. Please suggest 

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 April 2014

karuna don't tolerate any violence upon you , if you think his behaviour is violent by nature and may harm you in the future then its better for you to quit from this mattiage , file divorce and maintenance case in the family court .

Rahul (Plant Executive)     14 April 2014

Agree with joshi sir. But would suggest to go for MCD instead fighting cases for maintenance. Take some lum sum amount and get rid of him.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2014

If you feel your life is in secured at his place or that the situation at his place or with him is not conducive to continuing your marital life with him and if you are confident enough about your future life without him and feel that the legal separation through a decree of divorce between you both will be the only relief available for you, it is better you decide about it fast so that you do not have to drag on the issue unnecessarily anymore wasting your time, money and energy over a predetermined idea.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register