Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want mutual consent divorce but the other party is harrassin

Page no : 2

tanisha   16 February 2016

Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions.

However, the other family is not at all having any intentions of filing MCD, Its a pathetic situation for me.

I want to know if it is possible that they already have applied for divorce and are stopping any summon to reach me?

Also, Can it be checked if that person had already been granted divorce?

If yes, how can I check that?

Thanks very much in advance.Appreciate your suggestions.

Regards,

Tanisha.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     16 February 2016

It is very easy to check... Most Family Courts (if not all) in India have an online system and you can do a search on your name and find all cases and their status, pending or otherwise. I have not read your initial or other posts to know details of your case but I presume that you live in the same state that he does. If not, check the system for all states in which he could have possibly filed. Worst case scenario.... go to the courts... and check with the Registrar.

Divorce is not easily granted Ex Parte (i.e. without service on you) unless he can produce proof of service and furthermore that you are knowingly not attending Court. If divorce is granted Ex Parte, it is easy to get it overturned unless six months or whatever the waiting period has passed and he had remarried. So, relax...

tanisha   16 March 2016

Hi Experts,

I have few questions.Please guide me on these.
I heard that my husband's family has put FIR against stealing gold from their house long back and had asked police not to take any action.
1) Can they do that or they are just saying these things to scare us?
2) if any complaint is filed against anybody, will police not investigate that and contact me?
3) Also does it come in non cognizable offense?
4) What is the impact of that complaint in the court?

5) What can I do to save myself from this?

Please suggest.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register