LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram Chouhan (job)     31 January 2016

Want divorce without any alimony

Hello Sir,

I am HIndu,male and unmarried, because of some personal reasons i want to take divorce after 1 or 2 yrs of my marriage. If i find a bride who is ok with this, is it possible to have a written agreement before marriage itself as not take any alimony from me even after our divorce, if its possible what kind of sgreement do i need to have with bride.

*I want to marry just for my parents sake but not for s*x or child or something else*

Thanks in Advance


 1 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     23 May 2016

What you are refering to is called pre-nuputial aggrement, which is not valid in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads