Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want divorce ..long seperation..suggestions pls ?

Page no : 2

santosh   19 September 2016

Ok...now Wife ready for mutual divorce on certain amount ..is it now better to file a divorce petition and take ex parte divorce..as she might not come for the proceedings .....can Ex parte divorce can be challenged later.....Which is better , exparte or mutual consent divorce...

santosh   19 September 2016

Ok...now Wife ready for mutual divorce on certain amount ..is it now better to file a divorce petition and take ex parte divorce..as she might not come for the proceedings .....can Ex parte divorce can be challenged later.....Which is better , exparte or mutual consent divorce...

santosh   20 September 2016

Hi ...Sent a divorce notice to wife....and now she is ready for mutual divorce..and mine lawyer says to file divorce petition..and says she will not come to defend it...and after 2-3 dates exparte divorce will be granted....co I am confused what to do ......an mcd or divorce petition....can exparte divorce can be challenged anytime...pls let us know

santosh   23 September 2016

If wife ready for mutual divorce ...is it better to file divorce petition or go for mcd......?

anil   23 September 2016

its game plan that she will contest your divorce, so better file MCD with all agreed terms conditions mentioned in MCD file. it will take max 6-7 months might be 6 month cooling given off to yu sinces its long separation.

contested divorce takes time and your wife is entitled to many allowance also she can change her statement in front of court and file many cases on you.

never talk with your in laws or wife now over phone or personally , there are chances to trap you.

so better as lawyer to comunicate or take matter to medeation cell of your area. talks in mediation is not recorded and have no value in front of judge only medeation report matters , so MCD terms decide in medeation center. not even with or in front your lawyer. for 20-40k lawyer can change statement or say i forget to write clause in MCD.

at last baap bada na bhaiya aur na hi sayeaan , aajkal sabse bada rupayeeyaa..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register