LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kitty7 (n/a)     02 January 2008

want divorce

I an separated for almost 4.5 yrs now. had filed a case for divorce in 2005. Due to sheer neglegence on the part of my lawer, my case was dismissed on the basis of not finding solid grounds for divorce. On taking opinions after that i was advised to be patient and wait till my husband(?) changes his stand and agrees for divorce with consent. But there is no such sign as yet. What do i do? Do i have to continue with this same status as neither married nor divorced?!!! Pls. help


 4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     02 January 2008

Whether you have filed any appeal against the dismissal of your divorce petition?

kitty7 (n/a)     04 January 2008

I had taken some opinions but the reply was that since my original case was put forth very poorly, and the fact that my husband was not questioned in the court, the chances of my case standing in the high court are very dim. But can i file my case fresh? What is the time period that i will have to wait after dismissal of my first case?

anupam_advocate (n/a)     13 February 2008

you can file fresh dirvoce case with another grounds

Guest (n/a)     01 May 2008

Hi All, my brother got married in dec 2007 . But from day she start showing her true color . she is very dominating and wants him to leave our parents and take seprate home near her parents. She forcing mybrother change very thing on her name. otherwise blackmailing my brother she will give compliant against our family, Each every day fight . demanding money for her lavaish life . Kindly request all the honurable Lawyers to give their suggestion as to what should my brother do to get divorce. If proof will i require to prove dissertion and her unresonable demand. Will he require to pay manitaince as she is seperated for unreasonable grounds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register