LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan (Others)     19 September 2012

Wan to appeal mcd granted on 14th sep 2012


I was forced by my inlaws to sign on the divorce papers. They said if I wont sing on the papers and give my wife divorce then they will file 498a case on me and my parents. My wife was not on speaking terms with me and her father never allowed me to speak to her. So I taught maybe its her wish to get divorced so I did not wanted to trouble her and did not wanted to invite trouble for me and my parents in form of 498 so I signed on the divorce papaers.

First motion was on 5th March 2012

Second montion happend on 14th Sep 2012

Now on 17th my wife called me and said she loves me a lot but was told by her parents that I was having an affair with someone else so she hated me and took that step but later she relaised that her parents lied to her but could not do anything as all her relatives came to know that we are getting divorced. On 14th when she saw me in the court she was crying badly but her father did not allow her to meet me. She says she cant do anything now but wants me back. She says if I can appeal against the MCD then she would somehow convince her parents that she is running out of age and she doesnt want to fight any court cases and go around courts for years and she would come back to me. So I am planning to appleal against the MCD please tell me the procedure and can anyone suggest me a good lawyer who can fight this case for me in Hyderabad.

please reply, waiting for ur help.

2 lives would be saved


 6 Replies

rahul (director)     19 September 2012

why not you marry again with each other,, there are many cases where couple realize and marry again after divorce,, its simple and easy...

kumar sachin (lawyer)     19 September 2012

the easiest way to re-marry her

appel would be time taking and a tough tast than the above

choice is of you ppl


but in my opinion. RE-MARRIAGE is the best option.

Ranee....... (NA)     20 September 2012

Start living together for 1/2 yeras then get your marriage registered again.You have beed husband wife already, so I think there will be no issue if you start living together.

Kishore (private)     20 September 2012


My wife has filed false 498a & DVC case. DVC case, the judgement is delivered. she gets no relief, except her belongings. I have not filed any case against her. The courts generally cajole the man into reminding him of his resposibility to his wife & child & acordingly maintenance , alimony orders are passed. I asked the judge, if the wife has no responsibility to her husband. already 4 long years have passed & i cannot file for a fresh RCR now. What cases can be filed on my wife, so that she would be forced to join me. Please help. The DVC orders states that she has unjustly deserted without a valid reason or cause.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     20 September 2012

Under present laws, u can not FORCE A NON-WILLING WIFE TO JOIN U.

RCR (Sec 9 HMA) is provided as a solution by law, but its also non-enforcable, even if u win a COTESTED RCR CASE.........a very rare happening in this country

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register