WaivingBail condition of prior permission for going abroad

I was granted bail by high court for offense under section 498a with the condition to seek prior permission from the trail court for going abroad. Due to my job requirement I may have to go broad on official duty at a short notice for 2-3 weeks frequently. I want to get this condition waived. Please guide me where the application for the same is required to be submitted I.e in the trial court or in the high court directly from where the bail was granted. Further, if this condition is waived by the court what will be the position I.e I will have to simply inform the trial court about my visit or again seek the prior permission from the trial court.
Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Dear, Which court has given conditional bail, take permission from that court..... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x